Interested in Working at Catalyst?
We are always on the lookout for passionate, talented individuals to join the our team. If you think you might be a fit, please send your resume and cover letter to info@CatalystTeam.com. We’d love to hear from you.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing, managing, and growing client accounts while meeting sales targets and expectations. This individual must exhibit high levels of professionalism and establish excellent customer relationships, manage client projects and deliver creative solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Prospecting and Proactive Sales:
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Meet or exceed annual sales and gross profit goals
Client and Project Management:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide ongoing written and verbal communication throughout projects with both clients and internal support teams
- Handle challenges or obstacles with clients and/or vendors
- Understand and utilize all internal support resources and processes to mitigate project risk and maximize profits
Sales Team Leadership
- Work closely with your support team to manage project workflow ensuring all project components are on task, on time and on budget
- Provide managerial support, leadership and clear direction on all projects
- Consistently demonstrate and convey a positive attitude, strong work ethic, trustworthiness and empathy
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in marketing, communications, business or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Established prospecting and presentation skills and account management experience
- Some experience in or exposure to the promotional products industry
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a creative B2B sales role
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong business math experience
- Detail oriented, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to deliver under deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Strong work ethic that supports working independently, under minimal supervision as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with tact and well-reasoned judgment
- Proven ability to provide outstanding client service
- Curious, flexible and good humored with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to effectively provide, receive and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Willing to proactively seek out information, training and other resources needed to facilitate continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Download a printable PDF of job description here.